The adventures of Tyrone in Tokyo and beyond...

Thursday 26 July 2007

Things I've learnt in the last month.

  • Patrick Wolf is a brilliant performer. He better come back to Tokyo soon.
  • The world's second largest Statue of Liberty can be found in Odaiba, Tokyo.

  • When making sushi, use freshly cooked rice. Rice that has been stored in the fridge for a day loses its stickiness, and doesn't make good sushi rice. It does make the process of making sushi that much more hilarious though, especially after a beeru or wine.


  • The video for Moloko's Forever More is awesome. Like the song.


  • English guys can be real jerks. But then so can I.
  • Fiona Apple makes wonderfully therapeutic music for when you're angry. (Not really something I've learnt recently, more a rediscovery.)
  • Standing up to drunks in bars who think they can intimidate you by pointing out your sexuality does wonders for your self esteem.
  • Great Expectations really is a very enjoyable book.
  • はしでごはんをたべます。
I know I've been really slack lately, and promise to put more photos up soon.

5 comments:

Esonlinji said...

なにのごはんをたべましたか?

Hewhoblogs said...

What kind of a great friend would give you such a great book?

SpacePup said...

Only the coolest friend ever, duh.

Kevin, since I'm not sure on the word for tuna, just allow me to answer "tuna".

Thanks Donna *hugs*

Nini said...

tuna?

SpacePup said...

I think the question is "what did you eat with the rice?"

So in this case the answer was tuna.

Although it could've been honey and soy stir fry. Unless I've completely misinterpreted. Entirely a possibility.