The adventures of Tyrone in Tokyo and beyond...

Monday 8 October 2007

Tyrone is Back... now with 530% more drumming!

Just to let you know, I'm back from my holiday - I managed to eat everything on my list, and climbed an active volcano, so 'twas a successful vacation by my standards!
I have SO many photos, will start uploading a few in the next week. Before then however I've got a concert on Tuesday night (M.I.A. with Aaron and Camilla).

In the meantime, enjoy some Japanese drumming. This was a family of drummers Aaron and I chanced upon in the streets of Nippori in Tokyo (set up literally next to a 7-11).












Oh... one final thing. While walking the streets of Akihabara tonight, we found... bread in a can. Rest assured, I bought some, and will let you know how it tastes. It is because I care about you dear reader that I make this sacrifice.

And as Aaron asked... just how many lessons do you need to be able to Hula?



----------------
Now playing: Tori Amos - The Waitress (Sessions at West 54th)

6 comments:

かおり said...

hey tyrone. i envy you so much that your going to see m.i.a! tell me how it was. oh yeah have you got tickets for patrick??

SpacePup said...

Tickets for Patrick don't go on sale till the 12th of October, was my understanding... Have you got some already?! ah!

かおり said...

the tickets were available as presale on some websites a few weeks ago. anyway the tickets are already on sale now!

SpacePup said...

yah, got a ticket on Wednesday - got a Patrick flier at the M.I.A. concert as well!
Thanks for the warning :D

かおり said...

glad you got the ticket! :) im so excited to see him again soon! how was m.i.a concert by the way??

Anonymous said...

Hi! I just come to here to say hello. I'm glad that you had a good time in Kyusyu. Did you try all the food you mentioned before?